Map

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Walking

 I like to walk.  Trouble was I was getting bored walking in my neighborhood and driving to Celebration Park to walk the BPA trail was getting old too.

Then I read a story about a guy who walked every single street in New York City! Wow! I was impressed.  It got me thinking, Federal Way is much smaller than New York City and  - why not?!

The big issue was how was I going to keep track along the way? Currently I'm bouncing between Google mymap and Scribble. The jury is still out. 


Well, here I am about two months into my walking project - and all is going well! I'm using Google mymap and it seems to be working well, it won't curve when the road curves - but you can't beat the price! This has been interesting, I don't hurry when I walk and often end up in conversations with people. I love looking at the yards and the landscaping. And ducks and bunnies and dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment